2050 TrailBlazers is a podcast aimed to directly address the lack of diversity in the financial planning profession by engaging industry experts and leaders in conversation to encourage cultural awareness, cultural perspective, and ways to make a measurable impact.
2050 TrailBlazers has teamed up with Zahn Associates, Inc to support individuals through a merit-based scholarship to cover the cost of one Live Review Class*. One individual will be selected for the July 2018 exam cycle, and one to be selected for the November exam cycle.
The Scholarship will be awarded to financial planning professionals who have demonstrated a desire to promote diversity in the financial planning profession.
The scholarship is open for the July exam cycle only at this time.
- A graduate of a CFP Board Registered Program.
- Completed coursework and education requirements to sit for the CFP exam.
- Has demonstrated leadership within the Financial Planning Profession.
- Actively engaged in community and/or profession, and promoting diversity in the financial planning profession.
- Complete application
- Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
July 2018 Exam Cycle**
Submission Deadline: 5/4/2018 by 8 pm EST
Notification Deadline: 5/11/2018
* The scholarship will cover one Live Review Class (cost is $995) and includes Pre Study Materials, 4-day class (Lunch Provided), and Post Study Materials.
** If you have already paid for the Live Review for July 2018 exam cycle and are selected as the Scholarship recipient, Zahn Associates will reimburse you.