Scholarship application window has closed.
2050 TrailBlazers has teamed up with XY Planning Network to support individuals through a merit-based scholarship to fully cover the CFP® Certification Examination fee of $695*. One individual will be selected for the November 2019 exam cycle.
The Scholarship will be awarded to financial planning professionals who have demonstrated a desire to promote diversity in the financial planning profession.
- Graduate of a CFP Board Registered Program.
- Completed course work and education requirements to sit for the CFP exam.
- Has demonstrated leadership within the Financial Planning Profession.
- Actively engaged in community and/or profession, and promoting diversity in the financial planning profession. - Advisors from under-represented groups within the financial planning community, including (but not limited to) women, people of color, people with disabilities, and LGBT+ advisors. - Those who are reimbursed by their employer for 50% (or more) of the cost of their CFP® education are ineligible. - Those who received another CFP®-related scholarships within the past 24 months are ineligible. - Those who are already registered for the exam are ineligible as registration must be completed using the scholarship award voucher.
- Complete application (below)
- Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only complete applications with resume will be considered
November 2019 Exam Cycle **
- Submission Deadline: 8/23/2019 by 8pm EST
- Notification Deadline: 8/30/2019
* The scholarship will cover one exam fee of $695.00.
**Note: XYPN and 2050 TrailBlazers will not reimburse scholarship winners who have already registered and paid for the exam.
Huge thank you to XY Planning Network, who is making this opportunity possible! Check out the ways they are supporting financial professionals and assisting them in their journey to become a CFP® professional by visiting www.xyplanningnetwork.com.