2050 TrailBlazers has teamed up with Zahn Associates, Inc to support individuals through a merit-based scholarship to cover the cost of one Live Review Class*. One individual will be selected for the July 2019 exam cycle.
The Scholarship will be awarded to financial planning professionals who have demonstrated a desire to promote diversity in the financial planning profession.
- Graduate of a CFP Board Registered Program.
- Completed course work and education requirements to sit for the CFP exam.
- Has demonstrated leadership within the Financial Planning Profession.
- Actively engaged in community and/or profession, and promoting diversity in the financial planning profession.
- Complete application (below)
- Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only complete applications with resume will be considered
July 2019 Exam Cycle **
- Submission Deadline: 2/22/2019 by 8pm EST
- Notification Deadline: 3/8/2019
* The scholarship will cover one Live Review Class (cost is $995) and includes Pre Study Materials, 4 day class (Lunch Provided), and Post Study Materials.
** If you have already paid for the Live Review for July 2019 exam cycle and are selected as the Scholarship recipient, Zahn Associates will reimburse you.
Huge thank you to Zahn Associates, Inc, who is making this opportunity possible! Check out the ways they are supporting financial professionals and assisting them in their journey to become a CFP® professional by visiting www.kenzahn.com.